Ian's 3 1/2 Sport
No..No.. Not the Dart!(Sorry, a very obscure Australian/Goggomobile/Morini Joke)
My 3 1/2 sport is a 1976 model. She was bought second hand in 1982. Her
differences from stock are -
Click here for a larger
- She doesn't have the standard 'clip-ons' and was fitted with a top triple clamp that takes normal
type handle bars. I have fitted a set of adjustable bars (similar to those
fitted to some
- The cluch has the washer between baskets changed to the nylon type
from later models.
- I have fitted an external oil filter. A Norton Commando type fed with
- The original owner hacksawed(!) off the left hand lifting handle so he
or she could fit a pack rack.
- Extra dints in the tank :-(
- Rubber carb manifolds from a later model (stops those flat-slide
DellOrtos rattling quite as much).
Back to Main Morini Page.
$Id: my-sport.html,v 1.4 1999/05/30 11:39:40 ic Exp ic $